CMC Manager (Remote)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a career move to a well established business who are at the forefront of saving lives? Are you looking to go to into a managerial position where you'd be a part of a team to ensure that requirements are maintained, best industry practises are upheld at all times and project deadlines are always met?
Well, look no further! A client of mine, who are always looking to develop a cutting edge product that helps saves lives, are looking to expand naturally and bring on an seasoned CMC Manager who can be spearhead a project and deliver on a new product from concept to consumer roll-out.
- Create methods to support both new and ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Be the driving force and head of project, behind a new product's development
- Maintain the highest level of productivity in terms of quality and cost by managing the negotiation, contracting, and management of outsourced CMC activities.
- To ensure the best performance and business relationship are upheld, lead and manage outsourced services (this needs both technical expertise and business capabilities).
- Compile the CMC sections of all regulatory affairs. Offering knowledgeable, analytical advice.
- Support the planning of CMC budgets and ensure that they are followed throughout the course of the year.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, in compliance with all applicable regulations, within budget, and in accordance with business requirements.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree within a scientific background.
- 5+ years' experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
This role does NOT offer any level of sponsorship.
This remote position may require no more than 1 on-site visit a month.
Candidates must have the right to obtain or already have the right to travel to Canada once a quarter when necessary. Travel requirements will become less frequent as time goes on.
If this role sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to apply within. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please feel free to contact Jordan on 02920 252 500 or email him on email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org