Senior Software Engineer
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an exciting organisation who are working within the renewable energy space and are making huge steps within their sector. Due to continued growth and investment, we now require an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their technical function.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the business at an exciting time in its development, with recent investments enabling a platform for significant future growth. As part of the Engineering team, you will need the gravitas and ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at a technical level.
We are looking for a self-directed, experienced Senior Engineer to help us continuously develop and extend our existing products and tooling. Ideally, we’re looking for ‘Full Stack Engineers’ but are happy to speak with candidates who have a preference to the backend also as this could complement the current team well. Their microservices are all built in Google Cloud.
The desired skills for this role are; (but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box)
- Typescript/NodeJS (Backend)
- Cloud technologies such as GCP , AWS and Azure
- Express & TypeORM
- PostgreSQL & MongoDB
- React JS – very desirable
What you’ll be doing (at a glance):
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the code base across multiple applications. This role will see you supporting end-to-end Software solutions that enable our client to manage customer interactions.
We will also be involving you in the development of new tooling portfolios supporting carbon neutrality, energy optimisation and predictive modeling.
Your scope will cover the full stack and your responsibilities, outside of delivering clean, good quality, and secure code, will include:
- Collaborating on the design of features to ensure we build the right solution
- Gaining a deep understanding of their architecture and tool integration points
- Interpreting user stories and working with the scrum team to turn these into deliverable tasks
- Driving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery into our delivery cycles
- Writing unit, component, integration, and acceptance tests
It would also be beneficial if you had experience working within a DevOps/DevSecOps environment but it’s not essential.
What you’ll get in return (at a glance):
- A Flexible and mature working environment
- Modern, open-plan offices with break-out areas
- Flexible hybrid/remote working options
- A competitive starting salary of £60,000 - £70,000 – depending on experience
- 6% pension contribution
- A Dog-friendly office
- 25days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare with family and dental options
- Equity scheme
- Weekly fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Subsided city center parking if needed
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to work towards saving the planet
For more information please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this role will be primarily be a hybrid working role, you must be able to accommodate a local home setup and travel to Cardiff will be needed when required.
Team Manager (IT)
Get in touch:email@example.com