Quality Assurance Officer
With the experience and capabilities to manufacture life-saving products to highest standards and make them available worldwide; our client in the pharmaceutical industry is dedicated to improving outcome of some of the most complex and life-threatening conditions.
As the new Quality Assurance Officer within this innovative organisation, you will enter a platform of continuous learning and growth. With integrity and accountability, you will work closely with testing laboratories and manufacturing organisations – dealing with sites that provide manufacturing services in the production of Drug Product (DP) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (DS).
You’ll be responsible for Quality Assurance oversight of the external manufacturing operations and related projects; ensuring compliance regulatory expectations in every phase. You’ll act as a Quality representative, provide guidance with product disposition, analyse and approve the change controls/product test release results/lab reports, and manage external auditing program and OOS investigation. You’ll ensure any risks are addressed and ensure escalation of substantial issues.
- As a company who prioritise maintaining strong culture - character fit is equally important & we are keen to speak with candidates who may not meet all of the below but have the right attitude, we would also be keen to speak with graduates who have relevant placement experience
- Life Science/Relevant degree (desirable)
- Quality/Quality Assurance functions within the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry is ideal
- GMP Knowledge (EU and FDA), & practical application
- Operational GMP experience, & understanding of active pharmaceutical ingredient (DS) & drug product batch disposition (desirable)
- Experience with CDMO provider representatives or regulatory agency personnel (desirable)
- Familiarity in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal
Applicants must be within distance of Ceredigion, West Wales, & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com