Quality Assurance Manager
With the experience and capabilities to manufacture life-saving products to highest standards and make them available worldwide; our client in the pharmaceutical industry is dedicated to improving outcome of some of the most complex and life-threatening conditions.
As the new Quality Manager within this innovative organisation, you will enter a platform of continuous learning and growth. With integrity and accountability, you will lead and motivate the Quality Manufacturing team - taking responsibility of the execution of all related External Manufacturing Quality assurance tasks.
This role involves managing an external network of manufacturing and testing sites, and being responsible for Quality Assurance oversight of the external manufacturing operations and related projects; ensuring compliance to regulatory expectations in every phase. You’ll act as a senior Quality representative, provide guidance with product disposition, analyse and approve the change controls/product test release results/lab reports, and manage external auditing program and OOS investigation. You’ll ensure any risks are addressed and ensure escalation of substantial issues.
- 3 Years in Quality/Quality Assurance functions within pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- Experience with Operational GMP in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment including batch disposition
- Dealing with CDMO provider representatives & regulatory agency personnel, + health authority inspections
- Strong leadership competencies
- Life Science/relevant degree - preferred
- Willing to travel within UK/internationally
Applicants must be within distance of Ceredigion, West Wales, & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org