Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
IntaPeople is working in partnership with a large manufacturing company who have a presence world-wide and require a candidate with SAP skills to join the team. We are continuing to support them as they grow their internal Information Technology function. We are looking for someone who has experience in SAP User Support (basic level is fine) and has a proven track record with internal & external users.
You will support a large amount of internal and external end users and report directly to the IT Manager. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has a strong interest or experience with working with computer systems but you do not necessarily have to have worked within an IT focussed role as training will be fully provided. You will get the opportunity to get involved with new projects whilst supporting internal documentation. We’re looking for someone who wants to be a Sherlock Holmes as you’ll often be tasked with problem solving and detective work.
- BASIC SAP knowledge in either Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Production and Quality
- Supporting multiple end users (basic level)
- Supporting the SAP development team during project implementations
- Writing SOPs and user manuals
- Excellent communication skills
- The Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Basic Excel experience
You will have patience and excellent people skills as you’ll often be tasked with training users on the SAP platform and have the willingness to join in with complex problems within the wider IT team. The company are really flexible regarding working hours and welcomes candidates who may need flexibility around school runs or other personal circumstances. This role will also give you the opportunity to work on the latest technologies including cloud databases.
This role would suit someone who want’s steady progression and to be supported by an experienced IT Manager and team and someone who wants a long career within the business. The Team work to a hybrid working model and this is assessed on a case-by-case basis. Candidates should expect to work from home a couple of times a week.
Benefits at a glance:
- Starting Salary of £25,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays per year
- Flexible and work from home as standard
- Bonus/Increment scheme every 12 months
- Pension is 5% input via employer
- Career Development/Progression and training provided
- Life assurance scheme
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Health package - eye , hearing , dental vouchers per 12months
IntaPeople are the sole recruitment partner representing this client so for more information regarding the role please call Nathan Handley on 0292 1677 180 or email email@example.com. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Team Manager (IT)
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org