Oracle R12 Support
Salary: up to £430 per day (inside IR35)
A very exciting opportunity has arisen, for an Oracle R12 Support Analyst, to join our FTSE100 client. The Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting Finance Applications across the IT landscape including Oracle R12.2 Financials applications including GL, AP, AR, CM, iExpenses.
You will be working with a squad of highly capable developers, Functional Experts, BAs supporting our global financial systems across a number of geographies.
The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running, with a proven track record in Support and troubleshooting an extensive knowledge of the Oracle R12.2 E-business suite modules.
- Undertake support and administration of the Oracle Financials suite. As part of an agile team, you will also be expected to pick up other tasks to support the squad achieve its sprint objectives. These may include testing, supporting the Business Analyst, system configuration, functional support and working across projects.
- In addition, you will be responsible for working with our Finance department, ensuring processes adhere to both SOX and GDPR compliances.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Multiple years of relevant commercial system administration experience with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Solid working knowledge of the following E-business suite modules: GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, OIE and IEX
- Oracle Financials R12+
- Communication skills (Both written and verbal as role is stakeholder facing)
- Good R12 Troubleshooting skills
- Experience of managing Inbound / Outbound Interfaces from Oracle to other systems.
- Familiar with Scheduling & troubleshooting Concurrent jobs
- Administration of Users & Responsibilities following relevant Change controls
- Understanding of Audit Controls – ability to follow strict controls & retain evidence for auditors.
- Experience of supporting month end processes across multiple orgs
- Experience and understanding of the role of the systems administrator in the full SDLC
- Testing experience
- Organised with an eye for detail
Get in touch:email@example.com