Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a global supplier of ground-breaking software services. Due to the continued growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master (with delivery and operational responsibilities) to join the leadership team.
The Scrum Master will work closely with the entire technology team which includes DevOps Engineers, Software Developers and Software Testers. Working closely with the Head of Engineering and the wider delivery team you will be responsible for the SPRINT planning, SCRUM management and people management of a small DevOps team. Leading the SCRUM, you will sit between two software teams to ensure you protect the AGILE teams and communicate what is important and a priority.
- 5 + years, Scrum Master or Delivery Manager experience within a software environment
- Proven experience delivering software-based projects and products
- Proven experience balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience using ALM tool (Code beamer or similar)
- Scrum Master certification
- Actively participate in the local AGILE community
Alongside the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of communications between the software development and operational teams. Ensuring timelines are established within your software team to deliver against realistic project deadlines and end goals. Working with other managers you will be the custodian of AGILE related processes and procedures whilst providing appropriate AGILE KPIs and progress updates for the teams in hand.
- Experience managing small development teams.
- Agile coaching experience
- Project Management experience or qualifications
- Scrum Master / Delivery Manager
- Cardiff City Centre
- A competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas + BH
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options
- Hybrid working approach (typically it's 2-3 days wfh per week)
- The opportunity to grow the culture, delivery & engineering team
- Interviews are being booked in ASAP (two stages)
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Please note we’re unable to offer sponsorship at this point in time and candidates must have the ability to work within the UK without restriction.
Team Manager (IT)
Get in touch:email@example.com