New opportunity has opened for a Network Manager to develop a successful career within a thriving multi-award-winning technology company, servicing schools within Saint Helens area.
We are seeking individuals who understand the importance of bringing professional, energetic and friendly personal qualities to a secondary school based role… The role will involve managing, developing, and supporting client infrastructures. You will be exposed to technologies such as desktop, servers, virtualisation, network structure, disaster recovery, business continuity, hosting services, Public and Private Cloud, security, and bespoke managed solutions.
The Network Manager will have a background of technical troubleshooting and working within a busy IT team; experience in designing and implementing technical solutions, supporting of servers and desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above; general network management
- Knowledge of Hypervisors Hyper-V 2012 R2 and above and VMware vSphere 5.0 and above
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing switches and routers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Understanding of VOIP and use of ticketing systems
- Demonstrable management experience
Applicants will need to be within commutable distance of Saint Helens, and must have right to work in the UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com