Embedded Software Engineer
Ref No. 24129
South West England
Posted 20 Mar 2023
Salary: Please contact us
Salary: £60,000 (Can be higher for a more experienced candidate)
Full-time (38 hours)
Agile/ Flexible Working
As an embedded software engineer, your role will be to develop embedded real-time software within the automation industry. You will be key in the development lifecycle of the software used for the exciting product range from conception through to final product delivery.
- Design and develop embedded software for our clients’ product range.
- Develop and test algorithms for automation control.
- Create PC-based software tools for the product range.
- Aid in creating and evaluating which methodologies and tests should be adopted.
- Desire to pursue your own professional development in the embedded software space.
- C language proficiency
- Industrial automation experience is very beneficial
- ARM processor experience (single and multi-core)
- Debugging experience
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- A strong degree in Software or another related field
- A strong proficiency in embedded software development
If this sound like the right fit for you, then please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch:email@example.com