Umbraco Developer - Fully Remote (UK Only)
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 DOE
We at IntaPeople have been presented with the opportunity to work with an ever-growing software solutions creation team based in Wales. Alongside working with a range of technologies using the latest development techniques and applications, there’ll be ample opportunities for career development in a dynamic working environment.
Responsibilities will involve working together with clients to establish top standard complete software solutions whilst engaging in the full project lifecycle, including gathering requirements and designing software to release, system support and end to end testing. Additionally, collaborating with one of their agile development teams focusing on multiple projects with varying deadlines will be expected too.
- Umbraco CMS (V8 and 9 ideally)
- Efficient use of the Umbraco API and familiarity with packages like Forms and uSync
- Umbraco Template Development
- .Net platform (Core/.Net5/Framework)
- Core MVC/ASP .NET MVC
- SCUM/Agile Development
- Git Experience
- Modern front-end framework (e.g., React) experience
- Testing Techniques (e.g., front-end testing using tools such as Cypress etc).
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure & SQL.
- Experience of secure software techniques (E.g., OWASP)
- Flexible Remote or Hybrid Working Opportunities.
- £45,000 - £65,000 based on experience.
- Competitive wide-ranging benefits package.
- Potential occasional travel to the office a handful of times a year.
For further information, please contact Josh at email@example.com or 02920 252 500 or click Apply for instant consideration.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org