Junior Project Manager
Salary: £30,000-£32,000, 22 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, pension scheme, family friendly protection policies etc.
A client of mine who are a specialist defence engineering company that design, manufacture and install high quality defence solutions are looking to expand now by bring on board a Junior Project Manager.
If you are looking for a new role with the chance to learn and develop your skills throughout, then this could be the role for you.
This is a fixed 2 year contract with the potential for an extension. The position also offers the potential to provide the ideal candidate with the opportunity to undertake an MPhil in Management.
- To assume total accountability for achieving project goals.
- Support for integrating and implementing agile project management
- Organise a strategy for system improvement.
- Boost R&D and innovation capability
- Help enhance the formulation of an automated integration plan, a scaling-up plan/expansion strategy, company-wide product-based process planning, and management strategy planning.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience in a mechanical/civil engineering industry as a project manager
If this role sounds like a position of interest, please feel free to apply within. If you'd want more information, feel free to give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500 or email you query to email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org