Senior QA Analyst – Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to £65,000 (Fixed Term Contract)
IntaPeople are working with an international law firm who are looking to add a Snr Quality Assurance Engineer to their London-based technology team, the focus of the role is to ensure the delivery of quality software to the business. As such, the Senior QA Analyst reviews the business requirements, identifies tests that will drive feature development, and where appropriate writes and executes the relevant acceptance and regression tests, the Senior QA is also responsible for test strategy/planning, test monitoring and test control.
As the successful Snr Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate experience in testing legal tech applications. You will be:
- Responsible for test script creation, test estimation, test planning, test execution and test reporting.
- Managing the configuration of the test environment
- Enforcing the release strategy in the test environments
- Liaising with business product owners to drive UAT
- Reporting test progress to senior programme stakeholders
- Managing junior members of the practice management system (PMS) QA team
To apply for the Snr Quality Assurance Engineer role, you must have a testing background and you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in testing legal tech applications
- Strong experience in cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Experience in a test leading and managing small (2-3) QA teams
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and software testing
- Experience in executing manual tests and accurately recording test evidence
The successful individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work positively in a changing environment, which includes multiple platforms and architectures, and diverse technologies.
Please note, in terms of the working environment, this is a hybrid role, our client has stated to be successful you must be prepared to work within the London office as well as work from home. This is not a fully remote role.
Our client is not able to offer sponsorship or process applications for candidates with any work visa restrictions.
Head of Talent & Delivery
Get in touch:email@example.com