Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for a North Yorkshire based Workshop Engineer to undertake the maintenance, service and repair of industrial drainage pumping equipment in a pump repair facility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Mechanical strip down to establish the extent of the pump’s failure, electrical submersible and diesel end suction.
- Isolate, dismantle and inspect pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Examine and report any defects to the Service Manager
- Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement.
- Carry out both planned and reactive pump repairs as scheduled in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- ONC Mechanical Engineering or NVQ level 1 & 2 & 3 or suitable equivalent.
- Or experience in a similar field (Plant hire or tool hire repairs and maintenance)
- Knowledge of 3 phase Submersible pumps, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components, would be useful but not essential.
- Full driving licence
- Based from Thirsk Workshop
- 39 hours a week & over time
- Healthcare Plan
Get in touch:email@example.com