Site Installation Engineer (Electrically Biased)
Salary: Please contact us
Intapeople are looking for a Senior Installation Engineer (electrically biased), to undertake the maintenance, service and repair of Flygt pumping equipment throughout the Yorkshire Water region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of submersible and surface mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.
- Electrical and physical survey of control equipment
- Examine and report any defects with regards to the valves and pipework. Report any abnormalities.
- Supply details, measurements, and full descriptions of any components that require replacement.
- Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
- Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 or industry equivalent, (including 17th/ 18th Edition)
- ECS/ JIB Gold Skills Card Holder
- Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems, associated equipment, 3 phase industrial electrics, fault finding and testing of electrical components / panels to 17th Edition.
- Full driving licence
- Company van provided
- Based from home
- 39 hours a week & over time
- Healthcare Plan
Get in touch:email@example.com