Salary: £50,000 - £55,000, 25 days annual leave, Pension, Private medical insurance, Bonus plan, plus much more
Are you looking for a career change? Are you looking to go to into a position where you'd lead a team to ensure that requirements are maintained best industry practises are upheld at all times and cGMP is met.
Well, a client of mine, who are at the forefront of putting others first, are looking to expand their engineering team. They are on the search for new manager who can bring their level expertise and experiences to the table and ensure that a culture of continuous improvement is implemented within this team.
To be successful in this position you have/demonstrate:
- Degree or its equivalent in a relevant engineering or maintenance field
- Experience in a GMP biopharmaceutical or comparable production setting with extensive engineering and maintenance skills (aerospace, automotive, food).
- Capability for project management.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once and work well under pressure.
- Logical, numerical, and has an eye for detail.
- A sharp strategic thinker who is eager to implement novel ideas and concepts in order to advance the company.
- A good people manager who can engage the team and inspire them to achieve greater things
*Annual leave days is provided with additional bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
If this sounds like the role for you, then feel free to apply within.
If you have any additional questions, please give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500 or alternatively, contact email@example.com with your queries.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org