Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Employee Benefits
Are you looking for a new and exiting opportunity? Are you looking to get into a role where the business are global leaders in their field and can provide you the opportunity to progress your career?
Well I am currently looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join a client of mine where you'd be responsible for all stages of the engineering lifecycle. From concept, right throughout to volume production and certification. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in order to develop electronic solutions that successfully meet product standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Circuit design and analysis for analogue and digital systems.
- Radio Frequency (RF) circuit planning. expertise with Altium.
- Thorough component analysis, review, and selection PCB (Printed circuit board) layout design and schematic capture.
- Design for EMC (electromagnetic compatibility).
- Bringing innovative designs through the prototype stage and into mass production.
- Testing of products (EMC and electrical safety)
- Implementing remedial measures after conducting field and production issue investigations.
- Leading a small group and assigning duties to other engineers and production personnel.
- +3 years technical product design.
- Understanding of RFID technologies.
- Technical knowledge of LF, HF, UHF and BLE.
- Agile Scrum training/qualifications and project management expertise are advantages.
Working hours - 37.5 per week
Monday - Thursday - 8.30am – 5pm
Friday - 8.30am – 2pm
Full time onsite position (no hybrid work or remote working available). Client is not open to relocation from outside of the UK for this position.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please, apply within. Alternatively, give me a call on 02920 252 500 or send an email to email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org