Enterprise Architect – Digital and Web
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for an Enterprise Architect role where you can take ownership of Digital and Vertical Transformations? We’re helping our Cardiff based client scale up the architecture team, you’ll be responsible for the company’s digital stack, the development of digital strategy and governance.
Although this role can be fully remote, occasional travel to the Cardiff office is required to attend meetings with senior stakeholders. This can be expensed, but the client envisages more of an office presence for the first term of the role.
About the company:
- The company is consistently growing, which means they offer a structured roadmap in terms of progression. They understand that career development and upskilling are essential, so they offer a budget and allocate time for learning new tech.
- With an extensive list of benefits that keeps expanding, they offer 25 days annual leave, equity, free dental and free gym membership to name a few.
About the role:
- The Enterprise Digital Architect will be in charge of directing the development of the digital technology strategy and the vision it contains while working as a member of the enterprise architecture team.
- Building consensus, support, and agreement for the future course of action, the position holder will continue to be the owner of the application, platforms, and supporting technologies relevant to digital customer experience.
- To achieve this, it is necessary to collaborate and work with senior leaders, the engineering team, delivery tribes/teams, solutions architects, and other enterprise & domain architects.
- This will help to ensure a cogent roadmap alignment, the best possible use of corporate resources, and thoughtful purchasing decisions.
- Communication is a key aspect for this role, you will understand how to adjust your method of communication to who you speak to
- You will have a background of working with web technologies, ideally having started as a Web Developer with the last 7-10 years working on strategic frameworks, major digital and/or Vertical transformations
- The ideal candidate will have experience of helping a business to adopt a richer customer experience
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat about the role
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com