Senior Software Engineer
A thriving Global company in the engineering industry are seeking multiple brand-new Software Engineers to join their huge platform, providing valuable & excellence technology services. This company stands out for their ambitious plans and culture and is a forward-thinking organisation who prioritise strong team dynamics/employee happiness... We’re seeking multiple people with a strong software development and automation background to join an ambitious backend development team.
You will work on the core components of the SaaS platform, delivering software solutions for large-scale systems; designing, testing and deploying software written in Erlang. You will build solutions to run in AWS, deliver solid code, and participate in software deployments and group discussions with technical specialists.
- Backend Software Development experience
- Linux/Unix Development experience (in Erlang)
- Experience in languages such as C/C++/Python/Perl
- Writing automated tests
- AWS platform (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, EC2, S3)
- Ideally experience of development in micro-service architecture, RESTful, JSON
- Experience working with git version control system (+ other similar systems like SVN, ClearCase, Teamforce, etc.)
- Experience building micro-services using Docker & Kubernetes or respective AWS equivalents (ECS and EKS)
- Software development for networking communication protocols (e.g., IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP)
Applicants can anywhere in the UK but must have the right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com