EHS & Site Services Lead
Salary: Please contact us
Intapeople are proud to be partnered with an established global client in the healthcare industry, offering life-saving services within their sector. Due to a large amount of growth, they are looking for and Environmental, Health, Safety and Site Services Lead to join their team.
You will be responsible for the EHS, Support Services and General Maintenance on site. This will include Site, Health, Safety, Environmental and waste management systems
Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform and aid on site projects and improvements.
- To ensure that the site is always safe for all employees, ensuring that there is minimal impact to the Manufacturing team
- To create, update and complete QMS and EHS actions
- To complete and maintain accurate records in all formats
- To produce and Review EHS Risk Assessments
- To perform audits, spot checks and external audits
- To ensure that all documentation and processes are up to date and ‘fit for purpose’
- To perform external and internal audits
Skills & Experience
- Educated to HND/HNC or degree standard in relevant subjects.
- Familiarity with risk assessments and COSHH assessments
- IOSH, IEMA, NEBOSH Qualifications
- Good understanding of working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Experience of ISO standards
- Internal and External Audit Experience preferred
- Ability to challenge the existing processes with eye for detail
- Experience dealing with external visitors and contractors concerning
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org