Quality Assurance Team Leader
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to operate within a team in the Quality Department based out of Cardiff. You will be responsible for coordinating, analysing and driving quality improvement projects to solve internal quality issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use various problem-solving methodologies to determine the root cause of issues and determine countermeasures to resolve any issues faced.
- Manage the team in line with H&S and HR policies and procedures
- Coach and mentor team members where required.
- Manage external and internal quality projects
- Chair and attend appropriate meetings and allocate suitable tasks to team members.
- Check documents raised by team members to ensure a high and consistent level of quality, including AQ docs, technical reports, and evaluation reports.
- Manage the team budget to ensure accurate monthly forecasting and cost control.
- Consider new technology, equipment, and methodologies to continuously improve performance and productivity.
Skills & Experience
- 4 years relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Leadership experience
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of project management & manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of various quality system methodologies (8D, 5 Whys, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experienced user of office software
Get in touch:email@example.com