Operational Resiliance Analyst
Salary: Please contact us
Looking for an Ops Res role with a structured roadmap for progression? We’re helping our Cardiff based client scale up the Operations Resilience team. This role is Hybrid with 2 days in the Cardiff office and 3 remote.
About the company:
- With a sterling reputation as one of the UK’s best employers, there is a lot of fluidity within the company and they actively promote from within the internal team.
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigns time for upskilling.
- They have a remote first approach so you will only need to attend the office for team building activities and they will supply everything so you can work from home comfortably and efficiently. We can only consider UK applications for this role.
About the role:
- You will coordinate and support the continuous development, embedding and management of the Operational Resilience programme within the company
- You will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders, including target business areas to understand and analyse Operational Resilience needs across the company
- Working diligently to support the 12 Important Business Services, you will instil best practice to ensure continuous compliance to regulations, and internal policies.
- Knowledge of Operational Resilience or Business Continuity
- Good awareness of the financial services regulatory environment and regulations impacting GI
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams experience
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings/workshops
- Strong analytical skills, ability to produce MI and reports, and report and present findings
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses, key support functions, and decision makers across the business
- Knowledge and understanding of governance frameworks, risk, and compliance
‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this role or contact Kim for a confidential chat kim @ intapeople.com
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org