Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are looking for CNC Machinists to join a well establish Production team within a Global Technology Group based in Port Talbot. You will report to the Production Supervisor, and be an active member of the production team, achieving a high standard of quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set, prove & fully machine parts as required from programmes supplied from our Production Engineering team.
- Edit Programs as required to suit material conditions.
- Program components on machine using drawings/information provided if necessary.
- Save all programs and set up sheets after every job identifying areas for improvement.
- Highlight any specific tooling or material issues to Operations Manager.
- Ensure on time delivery of machined parts.
- Must be able to set machine parameters to specific tolerances.
- 1st off & in-process inspection ensuring quality of parts is to the standard required.
- Work with minimum supervision & within a team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a CNC Machinist.
- Experience within a mechanical engineering environment.
- Be experienced in the use of Turning/Milling Machines.
- A good understanding of measurement tools and gauges.
- Ability to check and measure own work.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and work to tight tolerances.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and make an active part in team working and achievement of objectives.
- Must be able or work accurately and efficiently.
Shift Pattern alternates between: -
- Days 6am – 2pm
- Afternoons 2pm – 10pm
- Nights 10pm – 6am
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org