IAM Security Engineer
Salary: Circa £540pd (inside IR35)
IntaPeople is working with an FTSE100 client who is seeking to add 2 Identity and Access Management Security Engineers to their successful team.
As the highly motivated Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you will join a small team responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of the IAM program on a contract basis. Working across a global team, you’ll be at the forefront of all IAM requests, this will include the management and administration of daily activities and requests across the organisation, such as new starters, transfers, leavers, and providing access to numerous corporate systems or environments. In addition, you’ll be responsible for identifying, analysing, and resolving design/ process weaknesses, prioritizing troubleshooting efforts, and pinpointing resolutions to complex issues surrounding access to systems.
The role is hybrid with a 1 day a week in office however can be remote for the right candidate.
To apply for the IAM Security Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Hands-on technical experience in systems integration of identity and access management (IAM) solutions such as the Microsoft Identity Platform (Active Directory and Azure Active Directory)
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts including authentication, authorisation, and access control.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Strong problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix, and scripting using Bash and PowerShell.
- Collaborating with teams across Information Security and wider technology to define solution requirements
This contract will initially be for 6 months. Please note, it is deemed inside IR35, you will therefore be required to work through an FCSA UK-based approved umbrella company.
Get in touch:email@example.com