Salary: £28,500 - £32,000
Are you proficient in CAD? Are you capable of developing and implementing processes to a high standard?
IntaPeople are happy to be on the search for a CAD/BIM Engineer who possesses the ability to integrate drawing management constructively using CAD and BIM (building information modelling) management.
With multiple projects upcoming, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Translate paper based drawings into AutoCAD
- Assisting in the provision of space data activities in statistical and visual formats i.e PDF floor plans and Spreadsheets
- CAD protocols are reviewed and implemented accordingly
- Provide specialist knowledge and experiences in drawing management using AutoCAD or similar applications such as REVIT
- Liaise with other departments, obtaining instructions, contribute expertise and agree to regulatory standards
- Handle BIM standards, development and implementations
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to HND standard or have an equivalent level of work experience
- Demonstrable experience in CAD
- Experience of developing and implementing CAD and space strategies
- To create and update building records, drawings and plans using AutoCAD or Revit software
If this sounds like a role you are capable of performing, please apply within.
Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com