Technical Scrum Master/Senior Developer
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are working with an Edutech company to scale up the team with a Technical Scrum Master to introduce an Agile way of working whilst being hands on with development. The company offers flexibility to work from home (one day per month in the office is fine), flexible working, 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) as well as training and development opportunities.
About the company:
- They have partnered up with the country’s most reputable names in academia and have built an Education platform that allows users to complete academic courses remotely
- They’re undergoing an enormous growth phase; the team has grown by over 30% since the beginning of lockdown and keep growing
- The role is mainly remote, but the office is open on a hot desk set up for when the team chooses to be in the office.
About the role:
- As a Technical Scrum Master you will be responsible for sprint planning and project managing a team of developers, designers and technologists that design and develop software to meet organisational goals. Clear communication, demonstration of control and progress updates are vital (e.g. burndown charts, product demos, etc).
- Experience in managing an agile team, including planning and running scrums is essential.
- A good understanding of Systems Architecture is required to ensure the design and development of the structure of systems to meet the needs and expectations of the end user.
- An understanding of concepts such as Domain-Driven Design (DDD) are needed to ensure domain models are coded to meet the processes and rules of the business.
- You will be expected to model complex business systems and effectively communicate with business managers, stakeholders and your implementation team.
- You will be expected to understand and utilise Ubiquitous Language to ensure abstract concepts are understood by both business and technical colleagues.
- At least 10 years C# development experience.
- Experience at leading a development team.
- Experienced Scrum Master.
- An ability to analyse software requirements and participate in design control activities.
- An ability to resolve performance issues, making revisions when necessary.
- A knowledge of best practices regarding usability, accessibility, copyright, and intellectual property.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email Kim for a confidential chat kim @ intapeople . com
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org