Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
- Do you have a background in mechanical engineering or materials science?
- Do you excel in consulting and problem-solving?
Well, IntaPeople are proud to be partnered once again with a leading science and engineering company working in industries such as space, oil & gas, rail etc. who are on the search for a Principal Metallurgist.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Problem-solving abilities that are both theoretical and practical
- A unique and creative approach to finding solutions that meet the needs of customers
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Knowledge of tribology and a comprehension of the subject's role in all moving systems
- A good understanding of root cause failure analysis approaches
- An in-depth understanding of how engineering components work and fail at the highest level
- Ability to synthesise knowledge and data in order to quickly focus on the most important concerns
- An awareness of engineering and maintenance best practises
- Ability to serve as a "expert" in one or more specific areas and be recognised as such both within the organisation and within the industry sector
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Additional leave purchase
- Up to 8% matched pension contribution
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Plus much more
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply within. Alternatively, call me on 02920 252 500 or email me on email@example.com
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org