Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Are you a seasoned Product Designer looking for the opportunity to try new things? Do you want to create a product that has a beneficial impact on society?
Intapeople are proud to partner with company who are on the right path to change the way the hydro storage world will be designed. Their ground-breaking new water storage technology is likely to disrupt a worldwide market with increasing demand in agriculture, firefighting, and drinking water supply.
- Our client is on the look out for a Product Designer to join their team and help develop a product range with a focus on improving the usability for customers and aesthetics. You will be given various projects to work on. These could include the aesthetics of the products, the accessories, developing our packaging, instruction manuals, installation and maintenance guides.
- As a Product Designer, it will be your responsibility to come up with creative solutions for the problems one may face.
- You will be given complete freedom to innovate and experiment with prototypes.
- But, as your knowledge builds within the business, you will be given complete ownership where you will help us to prioritise the right insights to work on for maximum impact.
- You will also be using various different software packages to help you to develop ideas and solutions as the new Product Designer. They will consist of softwares such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Rhino3D, Blender or Autodesk 3DS Max.
- Visits for local installations and meeting with end users to identify areas for improvements may be required if necessary.
- Previous experience as a Product Designer. No requirement as to what type of product design (desirable to see a range of industries, applications and materials across your portfolio - your portfolio should demonstrate that you can develop products using user-centred-design).
- Ability to understand a customers requirements and deliver an end result.
- Be comfortable working in a range of different software packages.
28 days annual leave, Annual Bonus scheme, Relocation assistance available (if required), Share Options (coming soon), Sponsorship (if required) and much more.
If being prepared to jump into the deep end and progress your career with this exciting new opportunity then please, apply today to be considered.
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02920 252 500.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com