Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
IntaPeople is working in partnership with a large manufacturing company who have a world-wide presence and require several Mechnical Engineers to join the team. We are looking for someone who has experience in performing both preventative and reactive maintenance in similar environments. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to be challenged daily due to the industrial size of the operation whilst also gaining impressive skills on site. Our client has recently invested heavily in their work processes to make them 'green' and are currently leading the way within their industry.
- Implement an established maintenance programme and maintain records so that recurring problems with equipment can be identified and addressed.
- Maintain and repair production equipment to ensure that it functions reliably.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards, perform risk assessments and adhere to SOP’s.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Mechanical Apprenticeship with Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering (Fully Completed)
- Experience working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Experience working in multi-discipline team.
Benfits/Role at a glance
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday days (1 weekend in 4)
- The ability to earn impressive over time bonuses
- 5% pension contribution
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Use of the Referral Scheme (receive up to £1,000 if we were to employ someone you referred)
- Healthcare cashplan
We are pleased to annouce we also have the ability to provide sponsership Visa's for skilled engineers for between 1-5 years . Candidates MUST be living within the UK already to qualify.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or contact Jordan on 02920252500 or via email at Jordan@intapeople.com
Get in touch:email@example.com