Machine Learning Team Lead
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are helping scale up a Machine Learning team with a Team Lead due to growth and progression within the tribe. This role is split 60/40 in favour of being hands on; we are interested in Machine Learning engineers with experience as a Team Lead as well as Senior ML Engineers who have taken on leadership duties and are looking to take the next step in their career.
Although the head office is in Cardiff, you will have a choice between being office-based, fully remote or a hybrid approach. We can only consider applications from those based in the UK.
About the company..
- This company really rewards talent and hard work by giving equity, pay rises and career progression. They have won endless awards for being an exemplary employer year after year.
- The tribe are elevating and taking data analytics from on-premise systems to the cloud, creating a nice usable format in Google Cloud Platform that can be used by all.
- They have a structured roadmap for progression with opportunities to grow in all areas of the business from managerial to architecture.
About the role..
- You will support, coach and mentor the engineers and create development plans for their CPD.
- The role involves identifying, teaching or sponsoring the required software and hardware engineering skills needed to support the development of high-quality code, components, systems, and solutions
- You will contribute to the vision, strategy, and roadmap of AI to drive steep impact for the products and create a market leading AI competitive advantage
About the Skills and Experience required:
- Experience with the Cloud, ideally GCP or AWS/Azure with a desire to learn Google Cloud
- Machine Learning frameworks such as XGBoost, Keras, Tensorflow
- Awareness of Application and Data Security practices.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of tools such as: Jira, Confluence etc.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com