Senior Software Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Senior Software Engineer
IntaPeople are working with a global tech client who are looking to grow their development team with a Senior Software Engineer. They are offering a great benefits package including shares, medical, dental and more.
Their next Senior Software Engineer will be heavily involved in the development of their container orchestrated platform, combining some of the most cutting-edge client and server-side technologies to provide a genuinely scalable and robust solution. You'll require substantial experience designing dependable and scalable cloud-based solutions, a strong foundation in software engineering, and a desire to stay current with modern software methods to be successful.
Every day, millions of people will be affected by the innovations and performance improvements you implement. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced expert with creative solutions to challenging issues and the ability to translate those solutions into highly reliable software.
- Create high-quality web apps and back-end services by designing, developing, and delivering them.
- Contribute to a high-performing team that includes UX designers, software engineers, dev-ops, quality assurance, and product management.
- Work both individually and collaboratively to ensure the timely delivery of prioritised features.
- Collaborate with the team on feature planning and refinement to create new and collaborative designs.
- Use CI/CD tools to ensure that all software developed meets quality and scalability standards.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our software delivery process, making it as efficient as possible, reducing waste, and adding value.
- Manage greenfield projects including feature's development from conception to deployment into customer facing environments.
- Show that you can delve deep to find solutions to difficult problems that affect our users.
- Computer science degree or related subject or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development experience (Node.js, React/Angular, Ruby or Python desired but open to all languages)
- 2+ years of cloud experience (AWS desired)
- Agile framework
- Understanding of container-based orchestration, preferably Kubernetes
- CI/CD understanding and implementation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Salary is fully flexible around you
- Flexible remote/hybrid working model
- Excellent benefits package, including shares, medical, dental and more
For immediate consideration, apply now or call Dene Field-Dawson on 07881 022460 for a confidential chat.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com