Head of Technology
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are partnered with a digital agency that is on the lookout looking for a passionate and dedicated Head of Technology to join their rapidly expanding team. This could be the ideal career for you if you've previously worked as a Technology Lead, Software Development Manager, Lead Architect, or anything similar and are seeking a new challenge.
This company uses cutting-edge technology to create portals and platforms for the online gaming business, allowing them to be more successful and productive. They enjoy what they do and have great ambitions for the future, so they're searching for someone to guide their technology and development team on this journey.
Working with the managing director and other senior stakeholders in the company, you'll develop and implement a strategic plan for the company's platforms as well as unique customer projects. You'd have the opportunity to work with an experienced development team, inspiring, coaching, and mentoring them as they advance in their careers. You role is supported by highly competitive base income, an annual bonus, private medical coverage for you and your family, and complimentary breakfast and lunch from their onsite chef, among other benefits.
You'd be responsible for:
- Development objectives strategic planning
- Team planning and organisation to ensure that BAU and project work are balanced
- The team's professional development
- Refining agile procedures and solving creative problems
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a technical background, such as architect or developer (comfortable with complex technical issues)
- In the past, led large teams to success (developers, architects, QAs, POs etc)
- When making decisions, strike a balance between facts/data and intuition.
- Have a passion for all things Technology
This is the role for you if you want to work in an environment where you can feel fully empowered to make decisions and make a difference. They would welcome someone who wants to come into the office and be part of the team, ideally 3 days a week (they are a short walk from the station and have free onsite parking!) due to the seniority, management, and SLT participation required in the role.
If you'd like to learn more about the role then apply below!
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org