Junior Business Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus scheme + LTIP + Health Cover
IntaPeople are proud to work alongside the leading global supplier of advanced wafer products and material solutions within the semiconductor industry. They pride themselves for their delivery of outstanding quality, service, technology and value such that they are now the first-choice supplier to all their customers.
As the right candidate, you'll be involved with and reporting to a Lead Business Analyst and their directions upon improvements, direction and processes. You'll need to make sure that prep for meetings is complete to the highest standards. Whilst also making sure all responsible processes are running as efficiently as possible
- Have knowledge and a key understanding of working within an Agile methodology
- Hands-on approach is required to ensure that tasks are delivered on time
- Engage with appropriate project stakeholders to develop and maintain engagement
Qualifications and experience:
- Full Business Analysis Diploma (desirable)
- Business Analysis Practice (desirable)
- Requirements Engineering (desirable)
- Foundation Certificate in Agile Business Analysis (desirable)
Only required to be on-site/in office once a fortnight
If this is sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com