Software Developer ASP.NET
Salary: Please contact us
ASP.NET Software Developer
Up to £50,000
Intapeople are working with an innovative client near Gloucester who are looking to grow their development team with a ASP.NET Engineer. This role is mostly remote with just Mondays in the office where the team are able to plan and collaborate each week. There is an excellent benefits package available including 25 days holiday (+BH), pension, perks and flexible working. The successful candidate will required to get security clearance for this role.
- Have extensive experience with ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to understand customer needs effectively.
- Be an inquisitive problem solver and have a keen interest in new technologies.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to write clear, clean, effective code.
- Understand the full development cycle and be able to collaborate with colleagues both in frontend/backend development teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, related subject or equivalent experience.
To apply please click ‘apply now’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (UK applicants only).
Get in touch:email@example.com