Automation QA Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are delighted to be partnered with a Cardiff based fintech to scale up the technical team during their growth stage. We’re looking for a Junior QA Engineer or an engineer with a year in industry in software development/automation testing; the client offers a structured roadmap in terms of progression as well as ongoing coaching, mentoring and a Learning & Development pot for upskilling.
About the company…
They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team.
They’re a late stage start up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products; the team have regular social activities and they have a nurturing and motivating culture.
About the role…
Working in cross-functional teams, you’ll be responsible for writing solid, reliable code in the most applicable language for the solution
The team are working with modern technology including Docker, Kubernetes, Istio and Cloud Deployments within a TDD environment.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week in the office.
The technology / experience needed…
- Experience with Selenium—or a Selenium based framework—for automated Web UI validation
- Experience with Cucumber and Gherkin for defining executable specifications
- Experience working within an agile software development team
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development practices
- Experience contributing to non end-to-end test suites in other stacks
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines for quality automation such as end-to-end pipelines
- Experience working with Docker
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com