Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Intapeople are proud to partner with a worldwide leader who manufacture and design within Scientific & Apparatus Solutions. We are on the hunt for somebody to join their Research & Development team to assist with the development and testing of their range of refrigeration products.
Whilst working closely with the Engineering Compliance Manager, you'd be responsible for the testing, design and results of these units ready for production transition. This is where you'd be providing a significant input into the complete design work within the business.
- High level of general education (degree desired but not essential)
- Relevant R&D Engineering experience
- Design experience with/around R290 (propane gas)
- Experience of integration and testing
- Working to relevant standards that may influence the design, production and service of products
- 25 days annual leave with additional bank holidays included
- Match pension (up to 7%)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Income protection (up to 5 years of payments)
Monday - Friday, Flexi start times, Work extra hours in a day to accumulate an earlier finish for a Friday.
If you think you've got what it takes then please... apply within, send an CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02920 252 500.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:email@example.com