Test Automation Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
A highly esteemed tech company is looking for multiple automation testers to join their growing, multi-discipline team. We are seeking and are open to a range of levels of experience to hire both junior and senior levels, who will design, develop, and manage automation testing frameworks for a variety of applications.
This position will work in an integrated team; prioritise a backlog and work independently within a scaled agile framework... We are seeking individuals who can communicate effectively, think innovatively, and have desire to grow and succeed in their career.
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company with a sterling reputation, who are offering flexibility on hours as well as remote working, with great occasional social gathering to meet with likeminded professionals.
- Identify automation opportunities, and develop/maintain automation frameworks
- Integrate automated tests with the CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate well with the development team to define strategy and best practices
- Looking for opportunities to “shift-left” testing and utilise automation testing
- Provide accurate documentation for conducted tests
- Contribute toward the continuous improvement of testing and automation practices
- keep your skills up to date by following advancements in data warehousing and automation testing
- SQL applied knowledge, and experience working within an agile environment
- Experience building automation frameworks using Python, PowerShell (or similar language)
- Experience in integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline – particularly Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Experience with BDD, Gherkin (or similar)
- Experience with non-functional testing with JMeter (or similar)
- Knowledge of JIRA, & GIT
- Highly desirable: experience testing within Cloud Platform, or data warehouse testing
Additionally, ISTQB qualifications are advantageous, though this company can provide the training and offer to pay for these qualifications to be undertaken.
Please note applicants must have right to work the UK as we are unable to provide sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com