Salary: Please contact us
Would you like the opportunity to work remotely with cutting edge technology? IntaPeople have partnered with a global company whose is at the forefront of technology and diversity within STEM. Our client is very well established and has been producing technology products, solutions and services for businesses for decades, they offer fantastic career progression as well as great culture and training.
Our international client is looking to expand its team with a remote Applications Architect but they must be located within an hour of Barnsley.
About the role:
- This role involves designing and developing applications, writing and reviewing project requirements and collaborating with an IT team finish designs in time with project deadlines
- Act as a technical lead and a source of knowledge for junior members of staff
- Day to day, you will understand and design clients’ requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Strong experience with designing software systems in a Windows platform
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experience with a range of cloud services
- You will be an enthusiastic and experienced Architect with a passion for perfection, someone who enjoys leading a group and be part of a supportive diverse global company
Apply to the role or contact me on K.Collins@IntaPeople.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org