3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
Infrastructure Engineer - Cheltenham
Hybrid role - office and home-based
£35,000 - £43,000 p/a
Our client, a leading Cloud Solutions company, is looking to add to its Infrastructure Support team in Cheltenham.
As 3rd line Technical Support Consultant, you’ll provide a service to their clients ensuring that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational, this involves proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and restoring service to clients by managing incidents through to resolution.
3rd Line Support:
- Diagnosing and resolving a wide range of IT issues for clients both on-site and remotely
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving IT infrastructure, network, and application issues on-site and remotely
- Assisting other members of the Service Delivery team with technical issues and acting as a technical escalation point for Service Desk and Infrastructure engineers.
- To ensure the core infrastructure is supported and assist in making recommendations for future enhancements
Ideal Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in an Infrastructure Support team
- MCSE Microsoft Certified Engineer or CCNA/CompTIA network+ or similar
- Azure Fundamentals
Some experience of the following tools in the following order of importance:
- Windows Server all versions in support
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft base environments – RDS, Active Directory, Group Policy, Citrix
- Enable monitoring platform
- Microsoft Azure
- HP Switches/Cisco
If this sounds like it might be of interest to you please apply now for more details, thanks!
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org