Senior Software Engineer - Python
Salary: Please contact us
Senior Software Developer - Python
Up to £60,000
Looking to join an award winning Cardiff tech company? We are helping our client to scale up their development team with a Senior Software Engineer who wants to work within a collaborative team and can add value to a growing product within an exciting business. This is a hybrid role and will require the occasional visit to the Cardiff office but has flexible working and excellent benefits.
About the role…
- Your role will be to design, build and test cutting edge components that utilise the latest in cloud infrastructure, services and container orchestration.
- You will be responsible for the contribution to all phases in the software development life cycle and writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Collaborating with product management and stakeholders to maintain strong communication about the design cycle.
- Advising on improvements to ensure high quality security and performance within the business.
- Encouraging a high-scale web environment through produce of high-quality code.
- You will be proactive and enjoy improving coding standards.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the Skills and Experience required:
- You will have strong Python and tools experience with a passion for learning new skills.
- The company works in a cloud first environment, so a background in AWS is beneficial for this role along with AWS Services such as Lambda Functions, Cloudformation, Cloudfront RDS and Dynamo.
- The team uses Docker for containerisation and Gitlab for CI/CD so knowledge or experience in these or similar would be a massive bonus.
- API design and development skills.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch:email@example.com