Senior Software Developer
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are working with a Fast-growing, disruptive client who were recognized as having one of the most exciting upcoming products in Europe. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to complement their talented development team on a short-term basis.
You will immediately impact important client projects by either contributing directly to the core SAAS product, developing API tooling or by developing solutions to meet bespoke enterprise client requirements.
- Maintain their suite of microservices and develop new backend features (Golang)
- Work closely with the Lead API Engineer
- Develop front end features in React using their front-end SDK toolkit.
- Own the development of features end-to-end including the scoping, architecting, development and testing.
- Own your product area and document, educate and deliver improvements.
- Make improvements to the developer experience
Their Technology stack:
Their technology is very diverse and is based on LEMP stack with exciting new developments in NodeJS, ReactJS, and Typescript. They run a dedicated DevOps team that runs CI and CD pipelines using EKS clusters, Docker and Terraform to deploy their product across their AWS infrastructure
- 5+ years’ experience in application development
- Solid Golang experience
- An understanding of Microservices and related architectural concepts
- Relational databases including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- PHP experience would be bonus
- An understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Docker
- Strong experience with modern technology stacks and JSON API standards.
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Senior Software Developer (Golang specialist)
- Inital contract 3months (likely hood to extend)
- South Wales office but very flexible on remote/WFH for right skill set/candidate
- Outside IR35 confirmed
For more information click APPLY now or call Stuart Young on 02920 252 500 for a confidential chat.
Get in touch:email@example.com