GCP Cloud Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find a Cloud Engineer role specialising in Google Cloud Platform where you can work remotely? We are looking for a GCP specialist to join an innovative data and analytics team. The company has a sterling reputation and encourages growth and career development with ongoing CPD opportunities and a structured roadmap in terms of progression.
- You will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the company’s cloud-based infrastructure.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive individual, who can think creatively to solve problems and meet technical requirements.
- You must have a keen interest in cloud engineering and be ready to research and learn new tools, technologies and patterns as required.
- As we work within the Agile/Scrum framework, we are looking for someone who can work both independently and as part of a team within a fast-paced and changing environment. This requires an individual who can deliver to agreed timelines, communicate effectively, and think innovatively.
About the role…
- Contributing to the refinement of technical requirements.
- Designing and implementing innovative solutions to meet requirements.
- Maintaining existing solutions and identifying/remediating technical debt.
- Applying Security Best Practice to our GCP solutions.
- Producing applicable technical documentation.
- Actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies such as Refinement, Sprint Planning and Retrospective.
- Contribute to improvements of our technical excellence and ways of working
The technology / experience needed…
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Experience of configuring and maintaining GCP managed services such as Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Function, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud SQL, Artifact Registry, Data Catalogue and Vertex AI.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (including GCP VPC Networks and Hybrid Networks).
- Experience with Containerization and Container Orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (Google Kubernetes Engine).
- Experience of GCP Security Tooling such as Cloud IAM, VPC Service Controls, and Cloud Data Loss Prevention.
- Experience of configuring GCP Cloud Monitoring and Alerting.
- Developing and deploying Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform/TerraGrunt.
- Programming/scripting experience (e.g., Java or Python).
- Experience working with or administering Linux environments.
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org