Technical Consultant / Solution Architect
Salary: Please contact us
Would you like the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology working on national security measures? The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running for decades. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant / Solution Architect to assist the well-established team based in Nottingham. This will be on a remote basis.
About the role:
You will be working to understand customer requirements by evaluating and recommending options and then designing and developing integrated solutions. These solutions will meet both their current business needs and future ones. You will also carry out the delivery of technical consulting services, including implementation, integration and testing activities.
- You need to be able to deliver/plan/design/test/implement bespoke solutions for customers
- Take part in technical pre-sales engagements with new clients
- 3+ years of relevant and related experience
- Pre-sales experience and track record of the successful delivery of customer projects
- Solution architecting experience and a knowledge of cloud-based systems
- Team player with an enthusiasm for technology
- The ability to translate technical information into commercial value
- UK Security Clearance holder or a willingness to undergo an UK Security Clearances
- You will be a junior solution architect with an eagerness to expand your technical knowledge and career
- You will be excited by the idea of working on National security measures and have a strong connection to the defence industry
- Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org