Salary: Please contact us
Would you like to be part of a team that takes a product from design, all the way through to final manufacture? An innovative manufacturer in the Cardiff area are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
As a business, they offer a competitive package with a high-rate pension and flexible working hours.
- Communicate with colleagues to develop project plans according to agreed timelines and budgets.
- Completion of projects in line with appointed project management methods to outlined cost, quality and time in line with pre agreed timelines and budgets.
- Assess project risks, problems and opportunities to ensure that the project complies to the agreed targets.
- Take on extra responsibilities in the absence of specific staff.
- Understanding of relevant new product development, Project Management principles, materials and manufacturing technologies and their application to medical device design to meet or exceed customer, company and project needs.
- Make and review design history file documents in line with GMP, Quality System Regulations, International Standards Organisation and company Product Development Process requirements throughout the project to ensure the design is fully documented.
- Communication to keep everyone involved informed of progress, risks, issues and opportunities to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Manage a team of engineers to ensure their work is in compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements, and completed to agreed timelines and costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline
- Experience working on high profile, complex and high value projects
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience in a regulated and highly mechanical engineering environment
If this position sounds of interest to you, please get in contact with Kira on 02920252500 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:email@example.com