Windows System Engineer
Salary: Please contact us
Struggling to find an infrastructure role that offers progression opportunities as well as training and development? We’re helping our Swansea based client grow their service delivery team with Windows System Engineers. This is a hybrid role with a few days in the office and the others from home.
About the Company:
- They’re a partner to some of the UK’s most well-known names
- They work on a variety of projects including Cloud Migrations and Digital Transformations
- You will need to have strong Microsoft 365, Wintel/Linux server management & administration and have worked with Enterprise Business Applications.
- You will also be expected to be experienced in supporting VMWare, backups as well as skills with Cisco switches and firewalls.
- You will work with the Team Lead, technical specialists and Team Manager to implement new ways of work, address new customer requirements and drive continuous improvement.
About the role:
- Maintaining and Supporting Windows AD Architecture following industry best practice.
- Administration of Microsoft ATP and 365 Services
- Ensuring Systems and Applications are patched with latest security vulnerability releases within the agreed monthly schedule.
- Remediating system vulnerabilities identified in security audits
- Identifying improvements and taking responsibility in their implementation.
- Administration and maintenance of VMWare, ISCSI and Storage.
- Documentation of System Design and Deployments
Either ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for the role or call Kim for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com