NOC - Operations Team Manager
Salary: Please contact us
NOC Operations Team Manager
From £40,000+ (depending on experience)
Intapeople are working with a leading UK energy distribution and utility infrastructure company who are looking to grow their team with a NOC Operations Team Manager. If you are looking for a company that values you as an individual and has flexible working this could be your new role. The role has hybrid working with 2 days in office in Cardiff and excellent benefits. This would suit someone looking for their next step in network support who can be a role model for junior team members. Training on company systems will be provided.
- You will be an excellent motivator who can boost performance within the team working towards KPIs and meeting SLAs.
- You will use your experience to support the team with queries that have been escalated.
- You will be a confident communicator responding to customer queries and supporting on site workers.
- You will have an analytic mind and be able to assess risks, change and network performance.
- You will have experience contributing or writing reports including network performance and NOC operations.
- Engineering based degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of IP, Ethernet and GPON networking technologies
- ILM level 3 management qualification desired
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Option to buy extra holiday days
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch:email@example.com