M365 Security Engineer
We are looking for 2 x M365 Engineers with knowledge and passion for Microsoft services, security, and cloud, ideally with knowledge of the EM+S suite to join a growing team of security focused IT engineers with our Cardiff based financial services client.
This role will be focussed around implementing, maintaining, and securing Microsoft 365 core applications and services including but not limited to OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Power Platform and automation capability.
If you don’t already have the relevant security related experience in the M365 E5 arena they are happy to train you up if you’re eager to learn and develop a deep understanding of all the security aspects of the M365 stack.
The main focus of this role will be on timely delivery and quality of M365 security solutions, facilitating service transitions and ensuring requirements are met or exceed.
• Maintain and improve the security posture of the M365 E5 platform and other SaaS solutions.
• Ensuring the operational health of the M365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
• Automate security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
• Input to the solutions architecture and technical design for M365 Security.
Ideal Skills Mix would include:
• 2+ years’ commercial experience of deploying and supporting M365 applications & EM+S / E5 suite security products.
• Strong familiarity with cloud native security tooling in Azure, e.g. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Security Centre, Sentinel.
• Hands-on, demonstrable experience of scripting language skills such as Python or PowerShell and experience of using it to automate aspects of Security Operations.
• Formal system testing experience.
If this sounds of interest please don’t hesitate to apply now, thanks!
Get in touch:email@example.com