Salary: Please contact us
Would you like the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology working on national security measures? The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running for decades. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to assist the well-established team based in Nottingham. This will be on a hybrid basis.
About the role:
The main role of this job will to be to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools, to allow for the development and release of the software. You will be part of the larger development team and work within Agile methodologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps, including AWS, Git, Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
- Understanding of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques
- Comfortable in leading and driving implementation in this area
- UK Security Clearance or happy to undergo one (Unfortunately due to this clearance needed Visas cannot be accepted)
- You will be someone with a passion for technologies and an understanding of Cyber Security. You will have confidence in leading an implementation.
- Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on email@example.com
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org