Senior Java Developer
Salary: Please contact us
We’re helping scale the development team for a company based near Swansea and on the lookout for a talented Software Developer.
Cutting through all the normal advert nonsense, we’re really open to seeing a range of applications from a range of developers who are looking to make a change. The role is Java focused but don’t worry if you don’t have everything we’ve listed, there’s a lot of learning involved working with things like API/Micro-services Architecture, REST/SOAP, and Kubernetes so we’re more-so looking for someone who is passionate about development and keen to learn plenty of new skills!
As you’ve probably guessed, being a Java Software Developer who has worked in a similar role will be a big tick in the box.
We’re after someone who has hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms as well as solid knowledge of OOD using common design patterns.
Any knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications would be great! Other than that, it would be good if you have experience of (or really keen to learn more about) -
* Spring Framework/Hibernate
* API/Micro-services Architecture
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be working in an Agile team of developers, providing the design and implementation of software solutions, improving business efficiency and productivity for users.
If you’re looking for a day to day list the role is pretty varied but you’ll be involved with things like -
* Analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
* Integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
* Recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
* Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
* Update skills knowledge by researching new technologies and products
* Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Pro-actively considering IT security in all levels of the development lifecycle
IT Recruitment Consultant Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com