Head of Software Development (Fully remote)
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
IntaPeople are partnered with an established Software provider who require an experienced Head of Technology to join and lead their technology function. The Head of Software Development will oversee the entire Information Technology/Development/IT team which includes Software Developers, Software Testers, IT Support and Business Analysts.
Working closely with the Directors and the wider operations team you will be responsible for the software engineering implementations and software roadmap. We are looking for an experienced leader and someone who has strong stakeholder and end client communications experience.
The Head of Technology will manage and coordinate day-to-day meetings and development team activities whilst managing internal projects. We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management skills and someone who is able to communicate with technical and non-technical peers/customers. The Head of Technology will have a broad knowledge of the full software development life cycle and will be capable of development, testing, release cycle and delivery activates.
Technology skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership/managerial role (leading teams of 10+ team members)
- Experience managing and coaching teams within an Agile Scrum and Waterfall environment
- Extensive experience building software products in a scalable SaaS architecture
- Experience working with DevOps tools and practices
- A good understanding of CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Docker, Git
- Experience managing and working on an AWS Cloud environment (API Gateway, EC2, ECS, RDS)
- Experience with API design/Development and Security standards
Their product offering helps businesses streamline internal operations that in turn increases revenue whilst working to gather real-time data and to better understand the users and end clients’. Working extensively on the AWS platform you will ensure cost management, scalability, resiliency, data durability and best practice security in adhered to.
Security and Governance experience would be very desirable but not essential for this position. Having an awareness of key cyber security standards and resources such as ISO27001, PCI Self-Assessments would also be desirable.
The client have recently made the decision to operate within a fully remote capacity, However candidates should be within a commutable distance of South Wales for quarterly team meetings and social events.
- Head of Technology (Software Development & Information Technology)
- Salary ranging from £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience)
- Fully remote position (no physical office)
- Flexible working
- Progression and Personal Development opportunities
For a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now to be considered for the position.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org