Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are working with a FTSE100 client who are seeking a Polyglot Developer to join them until end of January 2022. Joining a team based in the Oxford area, but remote working is anticipated. The team can be open to be fully remote. However, to kick-off, you need to have availability to travel once a month to either London or Oxford office.
Working on ongoing projects, which include:
- Developing an event-streaming architecture on AWS to support the provision of key data to their downstream and production systems.
- Fast prototyping of tools to improve the experience of users. Gathering user feedback and influencing decisions regarding product enhancements using a Lean Software Development approach.
- Building and running several pilots with an aim to enhance user experience and reduce the overall cost.
All systems are deployed on AWS using modern CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code. The team is responsible for building, monitoring, and maintaining these systems.
To apply for the Polyglot Developer role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in configuring AWS lambdas, RDS and DMS.
- Good understanding of Java (but also to be able to work in different programming languages.
- Good working knowledge of either Typescript or Go or Python (they can be an expert in one, but just be competent in one of them which is just fine).
- Previous experience of using GIT, continuous integration, and other agile practices, such as paired programming, in a team environment (the team is fully Agile at the moment).
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Some knowledge on the following would be an advantage (but not necessary)
Please note, this role has been deemed inside IR35, you will be required to work through an FCSA approved umbrella company for the duration for the project.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org